Notice: If you click on an affiliate link or ad, Findingyourway.info may receive an affiliate commission
Dedicated to helping people enter into a relationship with God through repentance and faith in The Lord Jesus Christ
Anxious? Feeling Alone?
We so often feel anxious and start to worry about this or that, we feel like we are all alone and overwhelmed in the midst of our circumstances and difficulties we forget that God has promised to be with us to help us to lead us.
I don't know how many times I have faced situations and difficulties and felt alone and sometimes overwhelmed, but when it was over I have come out the other side and looked back only to realize that it was the Lord who brought me through, who made me a little bit stronger and sometimes a little bit wiser.
I would like to encourage you if you are feeling weak, alone and not sure what to do or where to turn. I encourage you to trust in the Lord He has promised to take hold of your hand, He has promised to lead you, He has promised to uphold you and since God has promised to do all this for you, there is only one thing left for you to do and that is to commit your way to Him, trust Him.
He never said we would not face difficulties, He did promise to be with us and bring us through the difficulties we go through, He will not and does not fail.
Verses To Live By: Isa 41:8-
(8) But thou, Israel, my servant, Jacob whom I have chosen, the seed of Abraham my friend,
(9) thou whom I have taken hold of from the ends of the earth, and called from the corners thereof, and said unto thee, Thou art my servant, I have chosen thee and not cast thee away;
(10) fear thou not, for I am with thee; be not dismayed, for I am thy God; I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
(11) Behold, all they that are incensed against thee shall be put to shame and confounded: they that strive with thee shall be as nothing, and shall perish.
(12) Thou shalt seek them, and shalt not find them, even them that contend with thee: they that war against thee shall be as nothing, and as a thing of naught.
(13) For I, Jehovah thy God, will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.
(14) Fear not, thou worm Jacob, and ye men of Israel; I will help thee, saith Jehovah, and thy Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel