Notice: If you click on an affiliate link or ad, Findingyourway.info may receive an affiliate commission
Dedicated to helping people enter into a relationship with God through repentance and faith in The Lord Jesus Christ
I Will Not Fail Thee!
We so often feel anxious and start to worry about this or that, we feel like we are all alone and overwhelmed in the midst of our circumstances and difficulties we forget that God has promised to be with us to help us to lead us
God has done so much for much for us, through Christ He has given us eternal life and paid the penalty for our transgressions (sins) on the Cross that we could be forgiven and enter into Heaven and the presence of God one day.
In the meantime we have His Word that He would be with us to comfort, lead and guide us if we allow Him to. Now I am not saying that those of us who have or will give our lives to Jesus Christ will never suffer or go through difficulties in life, contrary to what some may teach. What I am saying is we have His promise never to Leave us and be with us no matter what, Jesus suffered on the Cross and we will go through things as well but by His grace we will come out like pure gold.
So trust in Him and don't worry about tomorrow for God Himself has said "I will in no wise fail thee, neither will I in any wise forsake thee."
(5) Be ye free from the love of money; content with such things as ye have: for himself hath said, I will in no wise fail thee, neither will I in any wise forsake thee.
(6) So that with good courage we say, The Lord is my helper; I will not fear: What shall man do unto me?
(7) Remember them that had the rule over you, men that spake unto you the word of God; and considering the issue of their life, imitate their faith.
(8) Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and to-
(9) Be not carried away by divers and strange teachings: for it is good that the heart be established by grace; not by meats, wherein they that occupied themselves were not profited.
(10) We have an altar, whereof they have no right to eat that serve the tabernacle.
(11) For the bodies of those beasts whose blood is brought into the holy place by the high priest as an offering for sin, are burned without the camp.
(12) Wherefore Jesus also, that he might sanctify the people through his own blood, suffered without the gate.
(13) Let us therefore go forth unto him without the camp, bearing his reproach.
(14) For we have not here an abiding city, but we seek after the city which is to come.
(15) Through him then let us offer up a sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of lips which make confession to his name.
(16) But to do good and to communicate forget not: for with such sacrifices God is well pleased